New in Summer 2017
A Heap of Bonuses with the UltentalCard!
Just one pass enabling you to explore this magnificent South Tyrolean landscape, practice your favorites sports and discover the local culture.
The UltentalCard unlocks a multifaceted world of experiences in the Ultental Valley and throughout the region.
With the UltentalCard, a one-day round trip starts on the Schwemmalm cable car and includes free use of the Weissbrunn shuttle for hikers.
Cardholders also have free access to all museums in the Ultental Valley as well as in over 80 museums located throughout South Tyrol. Sports enthusiasts can use it to access the municipal swimming pool in Ultimo/Ulten, enjoy the open air ice rink in Pracupola/Kuppelwies and go cross-country skiing on the Ultental Valley cross-country ski trail.
UltentalCard holders are also entitled to free public transport anywhere in South Tyrol!
The UltentalCard comes at no extra cost and is included in the price of your room. Issued on arrival, it remains valid for the duration of your stay.
One pass, many services*: the UltentalCard is inclusive of:
- 1x round trip on the Schwemmalm cable car
- Free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol
- Free use of the Weissbrunn shuttle for hikers
- Free entry to over 80 museums and exhibitions throughout South Tyrol
- Free admission to the museums in the valley – Culten, the Ultental Valley Museum and the Lahner Säge sawmill
- Free access to the Ultental Valley cross-country ski trail
- Free access to the Pracupola ice rink
- Free access to the municipal swimming pool in Ultimo
*Included services may vary depending on the season